McDonalds Gift Cards are a simple way to say ‘Thanks.’ A McDonald’s Gift Card makes for a great gift for someone special even for yourself, so that you are always ready for a cash-free way of having fries. The McDonald’s Gift Card comes in whole dollar denominations ranging from $5-$50. The reloadable McDonald’s gift cards can be purchased by participating in McDonald’s restaurants and at retailers such as Walgreens, SuperValu, Safeway, Giant Eagle, Kohls, Ahold, Kroger and Food Lion.
The McDonald’s Gift Card balance is reloadable in the store, or online at any time, or even with an automatic reload using credit cards. The card never expires, and there are no penalty fees.
McDonalds Gift Card Balance
Here is how the Gift Card Balance can be renewed.
- Gift Cards can be bought, activated or renewed by participating at McDonald’s restaurants.
- The customers can renew their cards online at any point in time.
- They can also have it auto-renewed for a fee starting at $10 using their credit cards.
- They are advised to keep their original activation and renewal receipts.
- Their receipts can be used to protect their card balance and also get a replacement card whenever necessary.
- Gift Cards are a convenient way for McDonald’s to deliver appreciation, customer satisfaction and recognition for the people who make the food chain ultimately look good.
- Gift Cards can be renewed in denominations ranging from just $5 to $100.
- Gift cards can be purchased in multiples of 25 only by using the Corporate Sales Order Form.
- After renewal, there is also free standard ground shipping and rush shipping facilities available for Corporate on an additional charge.
- Discounts on Gift Card Renewals are available for orders of $10,000 and higher.
In addition to that, for damaged gift cards, the customers can call 800-244-6227 immediately in order to cancel and replace their respective card. In case of any lost or stolen cards, they can call 800-244-6227 immediately to cancel their respective cards. They can then complete and send in the Lost/Stolen Gift card form along with their original activation receipt. However, they have to ease and allow 4-6 weeks of delivery time for replacement of their Gift Cards.
Read More: World’s Largest McDonalds
Gift Cards hold no value until they are purchased and thereby activated. They are valid only at the list of participating McDonald’s restaurants in the USA. These cards do not expire and also there are no fees that will be charged on their dormancy. They can certainly not be refunded and they obviously cannot be redeemed for cash. Customers can check their Card balance, by visiting www.mcdonalds.com or they can call 1877-458-2200. In order to reload their Card or to check the complete terms and conditions, customers can also visit www.mcdonalds.com. The policies of purchase, use or acceptance of the Gift Card constitute the customer’s acceptance of all the terms and conditions. McDonalds Gift Cards focus on improving customer satisfaction and this help McDonald’s to retain its customers.